[tor-relays] Blog: How Malicious Tor Relays are Exploiting Users in 2020 (Part I)

niftybunny abuse-contact at to-surf-and-protect.net
Fri Aug 14 17:36:58 UTC 2020

https://medium.com/@nusenu/how-malicious-tor-relays-are-exploiting-users-in-2020-part-i-1097575c0cac <https://medium.com/@nusenu/how-malicious-tor-relays-are-exploiting-users-in-2020-part-i-1097575c0cac>

There are multiple indicators that suggest that the attacker still runs >10% of the Tor network exit capacity (as of 2020–08–08)

And on this one: I trust nusenu who told me we still have massiv malicious relays.