[tor-relays] Blog: How Malicious Tor Relays are Exploiting Users in 2020 (Part I)

niftybunny abuse-contact at to-surf-and-protect.net
Thu Aug 13 13:34:55 UTC 2020

WTF?

Yes, this is nothing new and your ISP could do the same thing if it would be in stealing your money and doing crimes. Besides the fact that ISP are not run by organised crime as far as I know: This is Tor. I didn't know that our new Mission Statement is: Tough shit happens and lets watch how malicious relays rob users…

This shit has to stop. Why are the relays in question still online?