[tor-relays] Relay dropped all traffic

Sebastian Elisa Pfeifer newsletter at unicorncloud.org
Fri Aug 7 20:42:02 UTC 2020

Hey,
so one of my relays [0] dropped all traffic. Tor Metrics says its down
for 4 days now, but "last restarted" correctly states today at 19:06.
Also, on the metrics page is has the flags Fast, Guard, Running, Stable,
V2Dir, Valid and ReachableIPv6, but when I SSH into it and look in nyx,
it says there "flags: none". I tried rebooting multiple times. The Log
tells me "Aug 07 02:36:12.000 [notice] Heardbeat: It seems like we are
not in the cached consensus." I have attached the log with the events
since the last restart today at 19:06

Should I just generate new keys?

Greetings,
Sebastian