[tor-relays] Guard flag got removed after only 48 hours of downtime.

William Kane ttallink at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 5 15:25:53 UTC 2020

Strange, it's still missing the Guard flag after 8 days of consecutive
uptime - maybe I'm just being impatient?

Weirdly enough, the relay is also missing on
https://utternoncesense.com/consensus-health.html.

Every other relay that I look up can be found on there.

Given that my relay's WOF was 97.95% and 98% are required, this
appears very strange to me.

Does this possibly have something to do with the increased traffic /
borderline DoS of the DirAuth's caused by the alternative Tor client
(not that I know anything about it, I just read about it on this
mailing list a few weeks ago)?

I really want my Guard flag back :-(