[tor-relays] Exit stops after one year, then again after few days

yl tor at yl.ms
Thu Apr 30 21:14:11 UTC 2020

Hello Roger, hello all

I got the problem again, again I missed it and it was 6 day and 3 hours
ago since the relay is said to be offline. (atlas)

Nyx says all is fine, but all flags are gone, there is nothing the log,
just the transmitted data stopped to increase, so since 5 TB were
reached nothing is moving anymore.

Nothing in the dmesg that looks strange, as well as in the journalctl,
nothing for the time rage of 9-6 days back.

I am too tired now to look into it, but I would love to get some
requests for information to supply and will look to supply all info
needed. The server is still in the error state.

I am very thankful for help.

Regards
yl