[tor-relays] Got my first abuse

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Sat Apr 18 19:03:55 UTC 2020

On 17.04.2020 21:13, Kolja Sagorski wrote:
> No, it was in a datacenter. Here the case
>
> https://www.lawblog.de/index.php/archives/2018/02/13/strafbare-beihilfe-durch-einen-tor-server/

That was only 2 years ago. :-( I live in Bonn, the same state. And I
still have things somewhere on old HD's that were legal before 9/11.
(Sprengstoff e.V.)
It is probably not bad to be prepared. Can someone recommend lawyers to
me. Please email.
Does anyone know a German IRC channel or similar, where German exit
operators exchange ideas?
One could possibly found an association like Torservers.net. The address
could be the C4 (Chaos Computer Club Cologne) or our Freifunk Treff in
Bonn.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!