[tor-relays] Got my first abuse

NOC tor at afo-tm.org
Fri Apr 17 16:15:45 UTC 2020

On 17.04.2020 11:07, Michael Gerstacker wrote:
> Am Fr., 17. Apr. 2020 um 10:20 Uhr schrieb NOC <tor at afo-tm.org
> <mailto:tor at afo-tm.org>>:
>
>     I said most not 100%. My exits were in a Datacenter yet they
>     showed up at my home. Actually it depends who it is. The local
>     police here was very friendly and send me a invitation to visit
>     them in cases with computer fraud that were made over the exits,
>     the BKA just gave zero fucks and showed up at 06:00 at my home.
>     And took anything looking like tech.
>
>     The exits had this.is.a.tor.exit.node as reverse dns and displayed
>     on port 80 what tor is, how it works and why i don't have any
>     usefull data for them. So if they would have done any kind of more
>     than asking the provider who pays for that IP they could have get
>     a hint that they won't find anything useful for their case at my
>     home or on the servers....
>
> Could you give us more info about it?
>
> How long ago was it?
> Was it your own hardware in the datacenter?
> Which provider was it?
>
> Was there anything in the news about it?
>

> Cheers
2014
no
I had exits at online.net, 1blu, myloc, hosteurope and strato at that
time. In the documents i got they went after the myloc IPs.
No there was nothing in the news about it, as far as i know there are
only news if it is a big coordinated action or if the operator makes it
public, both is not the case.