[tor-relays] Got my first abuse

NOC tor at afo-tm.org
Fri Apr 17 06:37:37 UTC 2020

I said most not 100%. My exits were in a Datacenter yet they showed up
at my home. Actually it depends who it is. The local police here was
very friendly and send me a invitation to visit them in cases with
computer fraud that were made over the exits, the BKA just gave zero
fucks and showed up at 06:00 at my home. And took anything looking like
tech.

The exits had this.is.a.tor.exit.node as reverse dns and displayed on
port 80 what tor is, how it works and why i don't have any usefull data
for them. So if they would have done any kind of more than asking the
provider who pays for that IP they could have get a hint that they won't
find anything useful for their case at my home or on the servers....