[tor-relays] Low observed bandwith

Mario Costa mario.costa at icloud.com
Thu Apr 16 14:43:22 UTC 2020

Hi Roger,

Thank you for your answer, you and teor really helped me figure this out.

I set BW rate and burst to 10 MB/s and hope to get more traffic once the relay becomes guard for enough clients. Being on a dynamic IP I guess that every time the ISP changes my address and have to get a new guard flag, I’ll experience a drop in traffic.

-m