[tor-relays] Bridge is down

Anonforpeace anonforpeace at protonmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:02:29 UTC 2020

Hello:

Hope someone can help.  I had a power outage the other night and when I turned on my bridge the next day, I found that I have no connectivity.  It is hard wired and among all other computers, it is the only one that is offline.  The logs which are attached here state that it cannot finish the bootstrapping process.  My browser also does not surf.  I can get an IP address but that's as far as it gets.  I'm having trouble deciphering the log files.  Any help is appreciated.
Thanks