[tor-relays] Exit stops after one year, then again after few days

ylms tor at yl.ms
Tue Apr 7 11:57:00 UTC 2020

I can add some information I forgot before. In "nyx" it showed my that
the Relay had no flags, now after another reboot it show at least "Exit,
Fast, Running, V2Dir, Valid" again, I think the other flags were lost
due to the relay being kind of offline. Currently nyx shows about 4
MB/sec, not very much.

Regards
yl