[tor-relays] (FWD) Network is suffering with only two torflows; can you help?

Roger Dingledine arma at torproject.org
Mon Apr 6 10:21:00 UTC 2020

FYI, below is a start at a short-term plan to address the current network
weighting issues, now that, as of a few weeks ago, gabelmoo's torflow
died and Sebastian hasn't been able to get it going properly again.

See also nifty's new ticket:
https://bugs.torproject.org/33824

--Roger

----- Forwarded message from Roger Dingledine <arma at torproject.org> -----