[tor-relays] Relay in a stop/start loop

Totor be totorbe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 09:37:12 UTC 2020

Hi Roger,

Some quick facts
- tor is enabled to auto-start when the system boots
- I do have nyx on that box, but I just run it every now and then (i.e. it
does not run permanently)
- there is nothing else than tor on the box
- disc space is not an issue: 45G free on /root, 700M free on /boot and 53G
free on /home

The other things to investigate are way beyond my linux competences
My best bet would be to perform a fresh install (OS+tor)

Thanks!