[tor-relays] Running on a Raspberry Pi

gerard at bulger.co.uk gerard at bulger.co.uk
Fri Sep 13 16:51:12 UTC 2019

Despite the OS running from a memory card I have been delighted how stable my Pi3s have been for VPN and routing to my office and others tasks I give them
They just sit there quietly doing their stuff and don't need needs rebooting.
G3WIP at piaware:~ $ w  16:43:50 up 385 days,  2:34,  3 user,  load average: 0.58, 0.53, 0.47