[tor-relays] Short Research Survey

Matt Westfall mwestfall at ecansol.com
Thu Sep 12 06:48:57 UTC 2019

TBH both of those things should be self evident to anyone who has run a tor node, which is a request to actually take the survey to begin with.

It's why tor exists, why people use it, and kind of the point.

It would kind of be like if I was invited to participate in a stock car race.... I have to have a stock car. I can't take my tricycle there. ;-)

--
Matt Westfall
President & CIO