[tor-relays] Short Research Survey

teor teor at riseup.net
Tue Sep 10 07:43:58 UTC 2019

Hi,

> On 10 Sep 2019, at 14:35, Anon-research <anon-research at mit.edu> wrote:
>
> Dear Tor relay operators,
>
> We are a team of researchers at MIT, and we would like to ask Tor relay operators to participate in a short and anonymous survey (no personal information or IP address collected).

If you want to make sure that people's IP addresses won't be collected, you should recommend that they complete the survey using Tor Browser. Otherwise, any host for any resources on qualtrics could collect IP addresses :-)

> This study is focused on the importance of providing anonymity by volunteers in various contexts, and will take no more than 5-10 minutes to finish.

Please consider this recommendation for future studies, to provide anonymity to your survey volunteers.

> You can learn more and take the survey at this link: https://mit.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6W3YXSCnqMVGPs1

Best of luck with your survey!