[tor-relays] Short Research Survey

Anon-research anon-research at mit.edu
Tue Sep 10 04:35:46 UTC 2019

Dear Tor relay operators,

We are a team of researchers at MIT, and we would like to ask Tor relay
operators to participate in a short and anonymous survey (no personal
information or IP address collected). This study is focused on the
importance of providing anonymity by volunteers in various contexts, and
will take no more than 5-10 minutes to finish.

You can learn more and take the survey at this link:
https://mit.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6W3YXSCnqMVGPs1

Your input is very valuable to our study, and we look forward to your
feedback.

Please feel free to email us at anon-research at mit.edu if you have any
questions.

(Our survey platform unfortunately uses JavaScript. We apologize for being
unable to switch it off. We would be grateful for your participation if you
are comfortable taking the survey.)