[tor-relays] Status of "new" defect #30767 Custom obfs4 bridge does not work on Tor Browser for Android

nottryingtobelame at protonmail.com nottryingtobelame at protonmail.com
Mon Sep 2 02:07:57 UTC 2019

I hate to be that guy, but I was wondering if there is any progress on resolving this defect? I'm sure it's not a front burner type of problem, but it would be nice to be able to use the Android app as intended. Using Orbot/Orfox as a backup feels like a poor workaround when there's an official Tor browser app. If I'm being impatient, just let me know - I'm not familiar with what's normal during this process. Thanks in advance.