[tor-relays] New relay in USA: bridge or middle relay?

ECAN - Matt Westfall mwestfall at ecansol.com
Thu Oct 31 00:04:03 UTC 2019

hah, mine is -=severely=- under utilized......

NO CPU Load: https://puu.sh/EyX6N/81a5d5c76e.png

4 Mbps of throughput 2 Mbps each way or only ~ 20Mbps ea way:
https://puu.sh/EyX7F/b7885ce635.png

Plenty of bandwidth: https://puu.sh/EyX9O/65334af451.png

Even to Germany: https://puu.sh/EyXbI/33cb46ac55.png

Even to Brazil: https://www.speedtest.net/result/8719378576

Even to London: https://puu.sh/EyXk4/f86e74e856.png

I realize that "false advertising of bandwidth to abuse the network
protocols"  has impacted the "consensus weight" assigned to various
nodes.

But there -definitely- needs to be a more intelligent system developed
for determining this.

I just proved that I have 2 GIGABITS of bandwidth.... HUNDREDS to other
countries, but there is 20 MegaBits flowing through my relay, lol.

Thanks,

Matt Westfall
President & CIO
ECAN Solutions, Inc.