[tor-relays] Install on Tor on fresh Debian 10 failed (gpg key invalid)

Olaf Grimm jeep665 at posteo.de
Sun Oct 20 12:31:40 UTC 2019

Thank you for the big amount of feedback.
I investigated further that in a fresh Debian 10 virtual machine and in
a fresh Ubuntu 19.10 virtual machine at home the install procedure from
website is working.
Curl on Ubuntu was missing. Wget is possible instead.
Conclusion: The procedure on website is working.

My VPS was CentOS. There is an old Tor version so I changed to Debian 9
(provider version) and upgraded by hand to Debian 10. Now I try to check
the gpg install there or the key server in the VPS. The problem is on my
side. If I have found the problem, I send a short info to the list.

Best regards!
Olaf