[tor-relays] these ~790 tor relays will be removed from the network unless they upgrade

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Fri Oct 4 11:39:38 UTC 2019

On 04.10.2019 12:24, nusenu wrote:
> As previously written on 2019-09-03
> https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-relays/2019-September/017711.html
>
> the Tor directory authorities are about to remove
> relays from the network if they run end-of-life versions of tor.
>
> Here is the list of affected relays that will be **removed**
> from the network as of **next week** unless they upgrade
> to a supported version of tor.

I'm horrified how many they are.

Many users of the Tor network have to pay long prison terms, torture or
their lives if they are de-anonymized!

Everyone should think about that and not be so careless with the server.

There will be many servers out **next week**. :-(
I think I rent another server and set up 2 new tor-instances.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

My family:6D6EC2A2E2ED8BFF2D4834F8D669D82FC2A9FA8D