[tor-relays] these ~790 tor relays will be removed from the network unless they upgrade

ylms tor at yl.ms
Fri Oct 4 10:30:54 UTC 2019

Hello
did anyone contact the relay operators by the given email addresses? I
someone would do this it would be nice, otherwise I will do this later
this weekend.
I would just forward this email here to let them know about that
information and ask them to subscribe to the list as well.

If someone wants to help me, please prepare a list of comma separated
email addresses, I will then send the email asap.

Question: When the update is done later than next week, say in 14 days,
will the relays get part of the tor network again?

Thanks
yl