[tor-relays] bridge relay search is "wrong"

Roger Dingledine arma at torproject.org
Sat Nov 23 22:30:47 UTC 2019

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 05:04:07PM +0000, David Strappazon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My bridge appears down when checking "tor relay search" on smartphone and up when checking the site from a laptop.
>
> Is there a reason? does someone already had the same issue?

Can you post the relay-search url so we can see it happening?

(relay-search urls, even for bridges, should be safe to post, because
they don't have any information that could be used to find (and therefore
block) the bridge.)

See also
https://bugs.torproject.org/31763
for a ticket that might be related (or might not be -- it depends what
you are seeing).

--Roger