[tor-relays] Newbie question about bridge

David Strappazon david.strappazon at protonmail.com
Fri Nov 22 07:57:23 UTC 2019

Hi, all

I configure a bridge on October the 31th. On the first days I had to reboot it multiple times but few days later I had all the necessary flags, fast and stable include.

Now I'm at 9+ days of uptime, I lost the fast and stable flags and the advertised bandwidth is at 792 KiB/s when my bandwidth is configured at 3 MB/s with burst at 6 MB. Of course I haven't seen a single client.

My question is: is it normal and part of a relay/bridge lifecycle or is there something wrong?

Ps: on metrics.torproject.org, everything is fine. Nothing wrong in my logs either and I can use it when configuring my it in a tor browser.

Any opinions or advices would be welcome.

David.

Envoyé depuis ProtonMail mobile