[tor-relays] Strange OpenPGP behavior during key import under Debian Buster

Olaf Grimm jeep665 at posteo.de
Sat Nov 16 13:22:58 UTC 2019

Ok, curl works now after update, although I also see this strange last
line in STOUT.

My somewhat hidden question or hint is that I edited the key file by
hand and the import suddenly works. I have the impression I accidentally
fixed the download changed by 'wget' with the editor. I removed a
'carriage return'. This also changes the file content.

Is that possible or is there a deeper problem?
I thought I found an irregularity. Please excuse the question.

By the way, curl is not default in Debian Buster.

Olaf