[tor-relays] Hardware specs for a high-bandwidth Tor exit?

ylms tor at yl.ms
Wed Nov 6 12:29:12 UTC 2019

Hello Christian,
please also report back with the information you found out. I am also
pretty interested, running Tor Exits for various German NGOs this really
is a topic I am interested in.

Currently the fastests Exit I operate in Germany is "only" doing a
little more than 30MiB/s I think. But it only has 1GBit/s connection and
I never bothered about this, as I fear the hoster will terminate the
contract if I use all bandwidth.

I guess I would

So however, let us know what you found out.

And make sure, if possible, to come to 36c3 meetup.
Thanks
yl