[tor-relays] Relay Consensus Low

Matt Westfall mwestfall at ecansol.com
Thu May 30 17:44:32 UTC 2019

Thanks for the feedback, however, I now have a new problem.  I rebooted the
server my TOR Node lives on and I've got a non-system disk error so I think
my partition table got corrupted.

If I can access the file system, is there any way to get what I need of the
drive to retain my fingerprint?

If I can't access the file system is there any way to get what I need from
"somewhere" to retain my fingerprint?

Matt Westfall
President & CIO
ECAN Solutions, Inc.