[tor-relays] forward relay connections

teor teor at riseup.net
Thu May 23 21:18:54 UTC 2019

Hi,

> On 22 May 2019, at 16:24, tor-relay at riseup.net wrote:
>
> Do you think would be feasible to use SSH to forward all connections, except DNS queries, between my Lime2 and the remote VM in order to use an additional VM's IP?

I just wanted to highlight the DNS queries from your home address.

It's risky for you to allow anyone on the internet to use your home DNS.
Your ISP may terminate you or report you to the police for looking up
some sites. (Or they may block your exit users *from* looking up some
sites.) The DNS load might also be more than your ISP can handle.

There is also the risk that your forwarding fails, and all the exit traffic
comes from your home IP.