[tor-relays] forward relay connections

tor-relay at riseup.net tor-relay at riseup.net
Thu May 23 08:54:42 UTC 2019

I think that a network based to much on remotes VMs, with closed source
software running on the most deep machine level, is not very resilient
and secure.

So the reason why I was thinking to do so is that I wanted to run a
small exit relay on a device running only open source software, like
Olimex Lime2 does, and under my direct control.

The latency from my home and the VM is not so high (45-50 ms), and I was
pretty sure that with a proper configuration I didn't risk that users
exit through my home connection.  But If you say that with a so small
bandwidth It can't run properly, I trust you, so I keep a non-exit relay.

Anyway thanks for your advices