[tor-relays] 10 Years Torservers.net: Death or Future?

Tyler Durden virii at enn.lu
Tue May 7 17:50:00 UTC 2019

I'm very sad to read this but I totally understand you. Running such an
organization is not easy and even a bit ungrateful. Never the less we
from FVDE want to thank you and everybody behind torservers.net and
Zwiebelfreunde e.V. It has been a hell of a ride and maybe you are right
and the retreat of one organization makes room for others to grow.

All the best
virii

Moritz Bartl: