[tor-relays] dhcp lease question

torix at protonmail.com torix at protonmail.com
Sun May 5 12:32:52 UTC 2019

Now, a few days later, Verizon seems to have settled down and I have had tha same ip since May 1st, so things seem less urgent. Though I realize that my vision of the local "mom and pop" relays has gotten more and more outdated.

Thank you very much for mentioning snowflake; I had never heard of it before; will look into it.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.