[tor-relays] [tor-talk] Explain yourself Conrad Rockenhaus

Max Zettlmeißl max at zettlmeissl.de
Fri May 3 10:13:56 UTC 2019

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 11:42 AM Stirling Newberry
<stirlingnewberry at protonmail.com> wrote:

> So you met Conrad on Grindr in September 2013, not long after he was supposed of been shot by the Washington Navy Yard shooter? Did you tell him during the Grindr date that he was lucky to be alive so he could bring us Greypony? I wish the shooter would of killed him because Conrad deserves to be dead because of the hell the Greypony project brought us since 2013.
>
> Was he top or were you top? Did you suck or did he suck? or did you both suck? Did you do a good little rim afterwards?

This is going way too far and you should finally stop behaving in the
way in which you behave.

Stop this pointless witch hunt. If you intend to make further
accusations you should stop hiding behind an alias.

I kept silent all this time, but I already felt misrepresented by Old
Man Tor's messages, who claimed to speak for everyone on this list.
My hope was that these pointless messages would just wear off over time.

While advertisements don't belong on this list, I would rather read an
advertisement by Conrad over one of these pointless accusatory mails
any day.

If you are bothered by someone's messages, just add them to your killfile.
Along those lines: I would be thankful if you could at least stick to
one alias and not change it every week.