[tor-relays] Please help, my relay is unresponsive

ylms tor at yl.ms
Mon Mar 11 22:42:53 UTC 2019

Hello digitalist,

On 3/11/19 9:40 PM, digitalist00 wrote:
> I had a lot of errors due to a lack of diskspace. Obvisly the logs had filled it up, so I commented the lines in the torrc that deal with logs.

you may need to check in /var/log how much space the files there take
up, also install (and maybe set up) logrotate. I am not sure how much
space the relay cache will take up, but lately I buy Raspberry Pi's with
64 GB of Micro SD cards to avoid such problems (lazy solution).

Sorry you have this problems.
yl