[tor-relays] Please help, my relay is unresponsive

digitalist00 digitalist00 at protonmail.com
Mon Mar 11 20:40:27 UTC 2019

Thanks for you replies.

I did "sudo usermod -a -G debian-tor your_user_name" but I got no connection for minutes.

I had a lot of errors due to a lack of diskspace. Obvisly the logs had filled it up, so I commented the lines in the torrc that deal with logs.

Then I restarted the hole pi. Now I can't reach it via Remotedesktop, only via Putty. An in the Putty-console nyx does nothing, not even giving me an error or simply returning to the prompt.

I dont now if tor is running now, but I think that is no more my problem.

yours

digitalist

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.