[tor-relays] Monthly IRC operator meetup - March 7th

Colin Childs colin at torproject.org
Tue Mar 5 17:44:30 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that the next IRC relay operator meetup will be held on Thursday, March 7th at 02:00UTC.

These meetups take place on irc.oftc.net <http://irc.oftc.net/>, in #tor-meeting.

We are also working on adding additional meetups throughout the month to better accommodate operators in different timezones, I hope to have more news about this shortly.

I hope you’re all having a great week!

Where: irc.oftc.net <http://irc.oftc.net/> @ #tor-meeting
When: Thursday, March 7th @ 02:00UTC
Agenda pad: https://storm.torproject.org/shared/7aCxQSwglBMGqO2o49g-_Iby9lDJgiaw8KLPL21fMmm <https://storm.torproject.org/shared/7aCxQSwglBMGqO2o49g-_Iby9lDJgiaw8KLPL21fMmm> (please feel free to add discussion items)