[tor-relays] Onionoo and ASN Number/AS Name

Matt Westfall mwestfall at ecansol.com
Sun Jun 2 06:58:50 UTC 2019

I had problems with the Static IPs Comcast gave me and GeoIP pulling up
Minesotta everywhere, because that's last address they were "registered"
at.

So I contacted all of the GeoIP Providers and had them update their
databases.

I don't know how that would work on -adding- in a whole ASN though,
you'll probably just have to wait for it to filter through.

Matt Westfall
President & CIO
ECAN Solutions, Inc.
Everything Computers and Networks