[tor-relays] Relay Consensus Low

Matt Westfall mwestfall at ecansol.com
Sat Jun 1 04:57:34 UTC 2019

Hello thanks for the comments, I might do that, remove the limits,
because it's self limiting by the 1 Gbps network port, so it can't use
more than that anyway.

I'm using an Opnsense routing platform, and I've had more than 4,000
simultaneous connections just running torrents, lol.

Igor, it doesn't appear to be a CPU bottleneck:
https://puu.sh/DA4GR/2ef1b58e2e.png
Am I able to run another tor instance just on different ports on the
same IP?

According to file descriptor limit I shouldn't be hitting a socket/file
descriptor limit either.

https://puu.sh/DA4Sh/6e27417c74.png

I tried to run chutney tests to see what hardware supports but haven't
quite figured out what the command line I should be using is.

Any help with that would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt Westfall
President & CIO
ECAN Solutions, Inc.