[tor-relays] do not run exits at home

Happy Boy jeep665 at posteo.de
Mon Jul 29 16:43:05 UTC 2019

Yes, it was in Germany in July 2016, until now.
During the analysis some encrypted media were also examined, but not
decrypted. These were later confiscated. If I had refused, the procedure
would have taken even longer. In the worst case, it would have been a
card-participant with the status "under investigation".
I decided to sacrifice the disks and end the procedure.

Olaf