[tor-relays] Running gigabit relay

dns1983 at riseup.net dns1983 at riseup.net
Sat Jul 27 03:45:00 UTC 2019

Hello,

I should activate an asymmetrical FTTH connection (1000/200). I should
buy a new router in order to manage properly this bandwidth. If
possible, I would run an exit relay instance in the router too. I was
thinking to buy an APU4 board or the RockPro64. Does someone have tested
this boards as routers or exit relays? What kind of performance can I
expect from such boards as exit relays or routers?

Cheers

Gigi