[tor-relays] Relay authority

torjoy south_america_bridges at protonmail.com
Fri Jul 19 15:13:10 UTC 2019

The making of a bridge authority desire is from the observation that here in South America we haven't any authority and I think this can help tor to improve the network metrics on South America side. Also maybe in another countries too. Of course, all the current authorities are good but maybe we can improve it inserting more bridges online. I'm operating 3 bridges and one middle-relay for now and all have good metrics but the bandwidth measured is lower than i've set, maybe putting some authority here we can improve the metrics of all relays here in South America.

Best regards.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.