[tor-relays] Windows Relay Setup

teor teor at riseup.net
Sat Jul 13 16:43:05 UTC 2019

Hi,

On July 11, 2019 10:58:07 PM UTC, William Pate <willpate at pm.me> wrote:
>I'm interested in hosting a Windows-based relay, if anyone can point me
>to a good tutorial. I've tried the most common ones.

That's a good question.

The Tor Relay Guide mainly covers Linux and BSD.

None of the core tor developers run Windows relays, so our Windows support is not great.

But we have had some enthusiastic Windows relay operators submit patches. Maybe they are around and can help?

You could also try using the Tor Relay Guide platform-independent instructions, after installing the Windows Tor Expert bundle?

teor