[tor-relays] Call for setting up new obfs4 bridges

nottryingtobelame at protonmail.com nottryingtobelame at protonmail.com
Wed Jul 3 15:45:23 UTC 2019

While resetting my bridge, I discovered that setting OR Port to auto causes the port not to survive restarts. After the OR Port was randomized, I opened it on my router firewall. Then I restarted the tor service using "sudo service tor restart", and while watching logs I noticed the OR Port was now different, meaning I would need to update my firewall again. Seems better to set a single port and leave it at that, doesn't it?