[tor-relays] Call for setting up new obfs4 bridges

torix at protonmail.com torix at protonmail.com
Wed Jul 3 02:09:02 UTC 2019

Looking at the new, improved instructions for Debian/Ubuntu obfs4 bridges, I am confused by the talk about a fixed obfs4 bridge port. The line to do this is commented out.  Does that mean it is optional to give obfs4 a fixed port?  If it were a random port, however, I'd need a lot of open ports on my firewall...

TIA,

--Torix

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.