[tor-relays] Shutdown of fallback directory mirror armbrust: E781F4EC69671B3F1864AE2753E0890351506329

Michael Armbruster tor at armbrust.me
Sat Jan 26 10:52:56 UTC 2019

Dear tor-relay list,

After a long time maintaining an exit relay that was also chosen to be a
fallback directory mirror, I decided that the time has come to shut the
relay down.

It has only financial reasons (being a cheap server, but still using
money out of my own pocket) and I will stay a happy user of Tor and, of
course, will provide a new relay as soon as my financial situation gets
better.

How should we proceed and how long should I still let the fallback
mirror run in order to gracefully migrate the fallback status away from
my server? I do not want to disappear immediately without any further
notice, so I wanted to ask how to further proceed.

Kind regards,
Michael Armbruster