[tor-relays] having just 1 exit port - helpful?

Nathaniel Suchy me at lunorian.is
Sun Jan 6 17:07:11 UTC 2019

If I recall that port correct, it's used for IRC. So your exit relay would benefit people using IRC. If I recall correctly, you need ports 80 and 443 to get the exit flag so it might not work for IRC at all. That said, you still benefit the network as a middle relay helping with hidden service traffic, potentionally being a user's guard, among other things :)

Cordially,
Nathaniel Suchy

Jan 6, 2019, 5:42 AM by toralf.foerster at gmx.de: