[tor-relays] Debugging ipv6 conenctivity

Blicky tor at blicky.net
Sat Feb 23 14:02:18 UTC 2019

Hi,

For how long have you advertised the v6 address? My relays also received
the UnreachableIpv6 flag shortly after I setup IPv6, but after 24 hours
that automatically turned into ReachableIPv6. I'm guessing it takes some
time for the measurements to take place and propagate.

I can reach your IPv6 address on that port, so the network configuration
is fine, at least.

Regards,

Blicky.