[tor-relays] the intention of emails aiming to contact operators with no contactInfo

Tyler Durden virii at enn.lu
Mon Feb 11 21:35:16 UTC 2019

It would have helped if you contacted us again a week later when you didn't get a response from us because your mail has clearly not reached us and was lost (no trace of it in the logfiles) instead of directly going to the bad-relays list. That's simply putting us in a bad light for a problem that has been mostly mitigated some time ago without your notice.

P.s: the stats were never 100% accurate because we thought about this from the beginning and had cronjobs artificially creating non Tor related traffic.