[tor-relays] plans to require ContactInfo to be non-empty

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Tue Feb 5 21:25:00 UTC 2019

Hi,

due to some recent and ongoing events related
to a malicious entity running tor relays
I'll start to pursue an idea that I had
for some time: require non-empty ContactInfo
(non-empty does not mean valid email address)

This is primarily a non-technical policy discussion
which will take place on tor-dev at .

If you want to help right away and currently
don't make use of the ContactInfo, please set it.

If you think such a change would negatively affect you
please let me know (off-list is also fine if you prefer).

thanks,
nusenu

--
https://twitter.com/nusenu_