[tor-relays] bridge offline

Anonforpeace anonforpeace at protonmail.com
Mon Dec 30 20:21:08 UTC 2019

It went fine. The problem was me. I brought the bridge back up in the terminal and when I check the status in the Tor relay site it took almost an hour for it to show back online when I should have trusted what I read in the terminal when it said it was visible from the outside. So for future reference, after rebooting and restarting a bridge, wait awhile before expecting to see it showing as online in Tor Metrics.