[tor-relays] Tor-bridge list

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Thu Dec 19 15:06:22 UTC 2019

On 09.12.2019 22:53, Philipp Winter wrote:

> There are two ways of distributing your bridge.  You can do it
> automatically by having your bridge announce itself to BridgeDB, our
> bridge distribution system.  That's the default behaviour.  BridgeDB
> then distributes your bridge over email, HTTPS, and moat.

Yes, I did that and why I'm asking here.
Unfortunately, I fear that the Chinese government will only need a few
hours or days to close these bridges. (Great Firewall of China)
Or worse: they monitor the connections and arrest the users in China.
:-(

> Alternatively, you can distribute your bridge manually by using the
> config option "BridgeDistribution none" to tell BridgeDB that it
> shouldn't distribute your bridge.  If you do this, it's your
> responsibility to find users and give them your bridge lines.

I was hoping to hear from private distribution lists here.

Then I have to look around among the Chinese students in my city.
Fortunately, I live directly at the student dormitories and
international guest house.
I will then take new IP's for the private bridges.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!